Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Spotted ❤ Stonehenge

Apparently, Stonehenge is not the that big of deal for people that live England.  But when I found out we were going to get to go to Stonehenge, I was sooooo excited.  Isn't it one of the wonders of the world?  I had no idea when I first booked my trip to England that we would get to go.  I LOVED it.  It was one of my favorite spots to visit.  Yes, it's touristy, but I'm totally OK with it. :)




Me & Lindsay

It's just a place where you have to take A LOT of photos





We were fascinated with these little signs!  TANK CROSSING

We had lunch at the cutest little pub with a thatched roof called The White Horse

Lindsay's lemonade (it's basically sprite)

Fish n' Chips - CHECK

Lindsay's meal

You can tell how old the building is by the height!  I got to feel nice & tall 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts