Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Spotted ❤ A couple of days in Paris

I absolutely loved Paris and the Musee d'orsay.  We didn't make it to the Louvre on this visit, but I went to the Louvre on an earlier Paris trip.  The Musee d'orsay was so different--so accessible.  I loved the fact that I might be in a room in the museum by myself.  I think I also just loved the genres highlighted in the museum.  Apparently, impressionist and post-impressionist are my thing?  Whatever it was I felt inspired.  It made me want to start painting again.  

It was truly a wonderful experience to be in Paris.  I went to Paris before, years ago with Cottey College during my second year at the women's college.  This trip was so different.  Even though we were only able to spend two nights in the city of light, I absolutely loved it.  I wanted to go back before I had even left.




Adorable B&B
Yummy B&B breakfast


1 comment:

Popular Posts