Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Make It Up ♥ L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black



I usually regret buying cheap eyeliner, but sometimes I just can’t help but try.  This product looked fabulous.  I loved the idea of the Kajal inspired fat little black eyeliner.  I thought it might be a good product for when you want to layer on a lot of black around your eye.
The good?
♥Great intense black color
♥Easy to use, glides on
♥It comes with a free pencil sharpener (SCORE)
The bad?
♥Messy, it gets all over the place - be prepared to do some clean up
As you can see there are a lot of great things about this eyeliner, unfortunately for me I really don’t like dealing with the messy aspect of the eyeliner.  If you make a mistake and have to fix it, the eyeliner is going to get all over the place and then you have to fix that too.  I really like Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil which can be used as an eyeliner.  It has great pigment and isn’t messy.  It’s also $20 a pop.  So if you don’t mind the clean up, L’oreal’s Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner is a deal! 
♥=looks fancy, but it’s a good illusion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts