Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Spotted ❤ Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco LOVE


No trip to San Francisco is complete without a stop at Fisherman’s Wharf.  



It’s a lovely walk by the sea filled with tourist traps, cute shops and yummy treats.  We found a parking spot at Pier 23 and walked the entire length of Fisherman’s Wharf to Ghiradelli Square.  The weather was fabulous – sunny & warm without being hot.  We saw some street performers.  

My friend kept getting stopped by people trying to get money, but I walked right by.  I was closer, but they didn’t say anything to me.  We also saw the Sea Lions sunbathing (what a great life!).
We had lunch at Boudin sourdough outside in the sun.  



I’ve always wanted to get a sourdough turtle and I finally did!  Although, it was the mini size… it was still delicious.  I also got the raisin and chocolate chip bread for the fam which was a super yummy.  We also tried the crunch bread which is a light sweet bread with crunchy top.  And of course we had to visit the sweetest spot on the Wharf… the Ghiradelli Ice Cream Shop.






I got the Gold Rush sundae.  It was a peanut butter hot fudge sundae… way too much peanut butter. I can’t even believe I am saying that.  I love peanut butter.  Finally, we walked all the way back to Pier 23.  (I'm sure it burned a few of those chocolate pb calories)
I LOVE being a tourist in San Francisco.  I didn't like it as much when I worked there and had to pay $12 to park.
❤Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts