Friday, September 13, 2013
Revenge is back Sept. 29! Are you ready?
Revenge is probably my favorite TV show of the moment (but it's always hard for me to decide...) And it's only a few weeks until you can tune into ABC to watch this juicy night time soap filled with designer duds and drama. What's not to love?
My Top 10 List of Reasons I'm ECSTATIC Revenge is back (well, almost)
1. I live in Oregon. This means I will not be seeing the sun from fall until next summer. PS: Summer here doesn't start until July. So you might ask what does this have to do with Revenge? I need some sassy entertainment to keep me distracted from the lack of Vitamin D.
2. Real life couple Emily VanCamp & Josh Bowman. There's just something about a real life couple on TV or film. And they're still together. I double-checked.
3. It's a bit like a fashion runaway show from the comfort of your couch. Check out the latest fashions you can't afford on a variety of models.
4. Take a peek into the fabulous (and messed) up lives of the super rich Hamptonites. Even if it's fake, it's fascinating.
5. Nolan. Haven't you missed the geeky billionaire sidekick?
6. Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne. First off, the character is named Emily and so is the actor. That's pretty perfect. Second, she is a kickass heroine. It's nice to see a gal that can kick some booty all on her own.
7. Revenge was inspired by Alexandre Dumas' famous novel The Count of Monte Cristo. OMG. This makes perfect sense. I LOVED that book. Yes, I read the whole thing.
8. The began show with a quote from Confucius: "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." In Emily's mind, success equals burying her enemies and, most likely, burying herself alongside them. According to the show creator Emily and Victoria could both end up dead or they could also end up forgiving each other. The quote is definitely a little morbid though, eh?
9. Resident villiness Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe). She's the real deal. Ice queen.
10. Revenge is the perfect anti-dote to Mondays. Let me explain. Sunday evenings are just a precursor for Monday mornings. We need something to look forward to in order to get us through the pre-work funk, right?
Sept. 29... it's just around the corner! :) What's your favorite fall TV show that you can't wait to see in a few weeks? Or do you also just LOVE Revenge?
Double lashes, the results ❤ I am literally in LOVE with these lashes. They are amazing. I especially like this style Ardell Doub...
It was time for some fresh color, but after watching (and loving) what my stylist did to my hair the last couple of times - I decided to tr...
Photos by Michelle Dodd I love this Baby Phat butterfly hoodie. I don't wear it very often because I feel like it deserve...