Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Spotted ❤ Fabulous Eats

We had some delicious meals while were traveling...
This was only the appetizer at the yummy Indian restaurant in the town where my friend lives.  It was a crispy delicious onion thing that I had never tried before.
I loved this water with strawberry flavor, I've never seen it before and it was so yummy!
The full English breakfast!  Their bacon is more like our ham.  I loved the black pudding (you can just barely see it under the egg - it tasted like stuffing).
Cheese boards were everywhere

Orangina was also everyone!

Croque monsieur in Paris

noodles from Wagamama

Mac & Cheese & butter lettuce salad

One of the best things about traveling is getting to try out new foods!  I'm not too adventurous, but I did try a lot of things that I've never had before. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts