Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

At the movies ❤ Men in Black 3

source: meninblack.com

I love Will Smith so of course I wanted to see Men in Black 3.  It was a lovely Memorial weekend treat.  Sequels are never as good as the original film--I think this is a given.  But sometimes sequels are so bad, it's actually shameful.  I'm happy to say this is NOT the case with Men in Black 3.  It was funny, entertaining and added something to the Men in Black storyline.  I always like watching movies in the theater free from distractions.  Whenever I watch movies at home, I'm always multi-tasking (blogging for example? :)  But at the cinema, it's all about the movie--such a nice break from the everyday doldrums.  If you love Will Smith and Men in Black, I would say this is worth a trip to the movie theater.  I didn't go for the 3-D version, but I'm sure that would be fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts