Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hair Do ❤ Red Tips

I was inspired by Jwoww's red tips.  I thought they were so pretty & fun!  

My next though was... hmmm... maybe I could do red tips!  It took me a looooong time to grow my hair out completley au naturale.  However, it's been natural for a couple years now and I wanted to do something different.  My lovely hair dresser in Portland, OR Yen hooked me up.  And I've never gotten more compliments in one day ever!  Then downside is you have to be careful to try and preserve the vibrant red color (cool water only and red shampoo).



It's super fun, but be warned if you do a bold color like this it's annoying when your clothes don't match your hair!  But on a positive note, I really like that you don't need to worry about roots with this style (it's part of the look).  And the first part you'll cut off is the dyed tips anyway. :)  Now who is going to do some purple tips like Katy Perry?  I would love some purple tips, but I don't think I could get away with it at work.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your red tips makeover. I really like the look. I was thinking of doing the same thing and now you have convinced me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts