Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spotted ❤ Seeking Tulips

It's become a tradition... while at least two years in a row to go to the Tulip Fest in Woodburn, OR.

It is always a super gorgeous sight to see all the colorful tulips.  Tulips are one of my favorite flowers.  I love how they come back every year and are low maintenance.  It's okay for girls to be high maintenance, but flowers should be low maintenance.
My original favorite color... now I have a few!









My friends and fellow bloggers Warren & Julie went tuliping!


And what festival is complete with an elephant ear?



❤Red top by Miss Tina
❤Denim skirt by Torrid
❤Brown ruffle boots by Torrid
❤Gold hoop earrings by Forever 21
❤Gold weave bracelet by Me

The Tulip Fest was a fun little adventure and even if it wasn't super sunny, it made for better photos. :)

❤Melissa






2 comments:

Popular Posts