Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Make It Up

On the mascara hunt 




I've been putting off getting a new one because I didn't know which mascara to buy.  One of my coworkers has the most amazing gorgeous eye lashes... I think a lot of it's genetics, but I asked what kind of mascara she used and decided to give it a try.  She uses Maybelline's Full 'N Soft waterproof mascara.  The package claims "full, thick, healthy-looking lashes stay silky-soft for hours-no brittle feel."  I also like that the mascara has Vitamin E to help nourish lashes and prevent lash loss when removing mascara.  I loved Cover Girl's lash blast, but I lost a lot of lashes.  The mascara literally got stuck on my lashes and I would pick at it and lose lashes (bad...very bad).  The good thing about this mascara is that it doesn't clump and has a pretty nice brush.  It gives natural looking lashes that are pretty good for a day time look.  Personally, I like super dramatic lashes so this is not my new favorite.  My lashes are super wimpy and need a lot of help.  Overall, I would say this seems like a good mascara for keeping your lashes healthy, but not if you're looking for a lot oomph!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts