Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spotted ❤ Bath, England

I absolutely LOVE Bath!!!!
Cute shops line the streets
We did a bus tour and the weather was gorgeous & sunny!
I saw some beautiful spots.
We did lunch at Sally Lunn's


Vegetable Ratatouille

A super fun spot was the Fashion Museum.
You can even try on a hoop skirt.  I loved it.  Maybe not for everyday wear, but just for fun every once in a while to look like Scarlett O'Hara?
Jlo's famous green Versace dress

Touring the Roman baths was the highlight of the day!







The water grows algae very quickly because it's nice and warm



We finished our day at the actual spa that uses the water from the hot spring.  It was a twilight special and dinner was even included!  The had the most amazing rooftop pool.  I could have spent the whole week there... but then I would not have been able to go to PARIS! :)

2 comments:

Popular Posts