Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Spotted in LA ♥ The happiest place on Earth


Disneyland is a magical place I have loved since I was a child and was first captivated by the place where fairytales sprang to life.  Now I go back every chance I get.  My most recent trip was during a trip to see my college roommate Jackie.  She is also a Disney fan.  She was the first person who told me you can get married at Disneyland.  Yes, your special day can be at Disneyland.  But really any day is special at Disneyland just because you are there!  We had a particularly jam packed day at Disneyland this time.  Even though we went over Labor Day weekend, we were able to hit all the major rides.  We even managed to ride the Indiana Jones, Small World and Pirates of the Caribbean rides twice.  What a productive (and magical) day.  We also did the character breakfast with Minnie & Friends.  This is a great way to get photos with the characters without having to wait in a long line.  I would definitely recommend including a character breakfast in your stay.  (Although, my roomie and I agreed the Critter character breakfast at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa was a little nicer.  You meet the woodland animals instead of the traditional characters.)  We also stayed for the Fantasia light show, which was revamped and awesome!  They incorporated more dancing characters and a very entertaining performance by Maleficent (the scariest villian ever!).  One other thing, we did one park this time.  I think it's nice because you really get the time to do one park well.  So maybe next time, we'll just do Disney California... it'll be hard though because I love the Magic Kingdom sooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts