Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Make It Up ♥ Macy's CLINIQUE free gift

It's here!!! I've have been waiting.  And I was sooooo out of eyeliner.  Head to your Macy's ASAP to pick up your free gift with purchase.  It starts today October 2 at your local Macy's department store.  It's the absolute best time to buy eyeliner.  Also, I learned this the hard way.... they just introduced an Intense quickliner Ebony, it's much darker and nicer than the Intense black, so get that one.  The gift is super nice.  You can pick nudes or pinks.  I picked the nudes options which comes with the Black Honey almost lipstick, a cult favorite.  Happy shopping ladies!

Check out my post on Intenser quickliner here:
http://ahoneylust.blogspot.com/2012/07/your-face-intensely-clinique.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts