Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

On the Tube ♥ Love Triangles in Dixie

The love triangle continued this past week on the Hart of Dixie!  And I can definitely see two love triangles developing.  Of course, we already have the Wade/George/Zoe love triangle.  But I can definitely see another possible love triangle in the brew between Lavon/Lemon/Ruby.  I'm sure once things heat about between Lavon and his old high school girlfriend Ruby, Lemon will get jealous and suddenly realize she really does love Lavon.  Time will tell... but in the meantime Rachel Bilson is looking absolutely adorable.  As a side note, I absolutely love Magnolia's hot pink guitar.


1 comment:

  1. Great information. This works great for me. Thanks for sharing this :)

    to get Online pharmacy from Dose Pharmacy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts