Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

News To Use ♥ Bridezilla Letter to Bridesmaids



This hilarious letter that a bridezilla sent to her 10 bridesmaids makes me realize how wonderful all my friends have been about their weddings (i.e. not completely crazy).


Quotes from the Bridezilla who has gone viral...

"Our wedding party is really the most important people at the wedding besides my self and Jake so we want every single one of our bridesmaid and grooms at our parties… if you already know you cant make one of the parties then we have to find someone else, not to be harsh in the slightest it would sadden me and of course you'll still be invited to our wedding, engagement ect."

"The wedding as I stated will be in Vail the engagement party will either be in NY or CT and the bachelorette party will be in Vegas, cliche yeaa but I've never beenif you wont be able to afford a flight then that means you cant make a party which ultimately means I cant have you as a bridesmaid."

"I would like everyone to send me any dates they are going away or planning to go away after February so if your going away in January I don't care. I want any dates from February to the day of our wedding in August, that way we know not to plan something when your away. But after this week the dates are set in stone. "

Apparently, one the bridesmaids didn't like the email letter (I've gotten a few bad email letters in my day) and sent it to Gawker!

1 comment:

  1. You have an awesome blog, Melissa. Thank you for sharing.

    Speaking of bridesmaids, I remember my cousin who's recently looking for a bridesmaid dress through bridal sassique shopping haven. She insisted to look for a pink-hued frock. I told her to choose a dress with an elegant design.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts