Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Your face ❤ Intensely Clinique



I love Clinique's newish intense quickliner.  I am a big fan of Clinique's regular quickliner too.  I find it's one of the few eyeliners that does not transfer.  (Basically, it doesn't end up on the upper part of my eye and it stays mostly where it's supposed to right by my lashes.)  I also like the twist up feature--no pencil sharpener needed here.  The last time I purchased eyeliner, I got the intense eyeliner in black in addition to my usual really black quickliner.  And it is even more AMAZING!  It glides on even easier than the original quickliner!  It's supposed to give you a more intense liquid liner look.  The liner actually has a little bit of sheen to it.  I can't wait to try out the other colors.


My rating?

♥♥♥♥♥= AMAZING true love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts