Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

On the Tube ♥ Revenge & Once Upon a Time

Once Upon a Time & Revenge are back on ABC Sundays!  These are two of my very favorite shows on television.  I'm so glad we are done with the holiday break and back to new episodes.  Both of the new episodes were excellent, but Revenge was especially enticing.
In a surprising move, Victoria reaches out to Emily and asks her to help with Daniel, well because she is sure that Daniel is still in love with Emily.  Emily stages a break-up with her current boy toy setting the stage for a reunion between Emily and Daniel.  I can't wait to see how this unfolds.  There was also a great story line where Emily encourages a judge's wife to stand up to her abusive husband and at the same time exposing the jury corruption in David Clarke's trial.  And Jack goes to jail after trying to set up the brothers who are using his bar as a front from their illegal drug activities.
Back in Storybrooke, Victoria is making huge strides to become a better person, but is thwarted by her evil mother.  We also get to see more of the past and how Snow White initially saved the queen from death for her crimes, determined the evil queen could be rehabilitated.
Also, if you haven't heard yet 666 Park Avenue was cancelled.  I wasn't a huge fan, but I did think the show was interesting... but hello, I could have told them that it needed a different name.  They are just filling the spot with a different show basically a repeat... apparently, they don't have anything to fill the spot with.  I hope ABC gets a new fabulous show for my Sunday night line up.  I ended up watching part of the Biggest Loser after the other shows.  Gillian is really mean...  I hope we all have an easy monday (we can dream, right?)

XOXO
Have a good week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts