Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Make it Up ♥ Wet n Wild Mega Volume mascara

 
I was inspired to try this mascara after I read a great review about it.  It’s a very impressive little $2.99 mascara.  I’m gonna be honest, I think a lot of times you get what you pay for.  This is completely untrue with the amazing little mascara.  This mascara performs as well mascaras in a much higher price bracket.  It is a super dark black mascara in a volume enhancing formula.  It does not clump!  You can coat on a lot of layers without getting clumpy (wooooo).  It also comes off fairly easily.  This is important to me because I’ve loved mascaras that I cannot get to come off.  This becomes a major issue when you wear mascara everyday.  Now this mascara is not magic… I’m still looking for that mascara.  I really like super-sized huge lashes and this more of natural look.  But a good mascara for $3 bucks, who thought that was possible?  Also, I would not recommend this mascara for peeps with sensitive eyes.  I don’t have super sensitive eyes, but I have noticed it’s a little bothersome if it gets too close to your eyes.  But overall, this mascara is such a ridiculous bargain!  And don’t we all love a good deal? Stay pretty honeybees!
♥♥♥♥= love isnt perfect, but this practically is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts