Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

On the Tube ♥ The Bachelor

It's Bachelor Season 17... let the drama begin!
This week the group date was a photo shoot for Harlequin romance novel covers.
And who won?  The model!  (I think this is a good thing.  You wouldn't be a very good model if you couldn't win the modeling competition, right?)
It was interesting to find out a little bit more about why Kacie came back on The Bachelor and it was specifically because it was Sean.  Apparently, they had met and were friends, but Kacie had a crush on him.  It's nice to see a familiar face on The Bachelor and I think she seems a lot more interesting this season.  One of my friends is doing a Fantasy Bachelor League and I would have picked her as one of my team if I knew she was going to be on the show! :)
Quote of the night:
He wants to keep me around for a while, maybe forever. -- Tierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts