Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

On the Tube ♥ Revenge is so sweet

It's sabotage week on Revenge.  I absolutely loved this week's episode of Revenge.  Revenge is definitely one of my favorite shows.  It's right up there with Hart of Dixie, which will be back on Tuesday.  (YAY)
Emily and Daniel's relationship continued to move forward.  Daniel pursued Emily.  Emily continued to play Daniel, much to Aiden's dismay.  I'm going to be really curious to see if Emily still has any feelings for Daniel or if it's just all about the revenge.  I liked Emily and Daniel before Daniel turned into his father.  And I'm not really a fan of the Emily/Aiden thing.  So I can't wait to see what develops!
Jack got out of jail after Conrad Grayson pulled some strings.  And there was a bit of a scuffle with a lady from the initiative at the wine auction that Emily put on... where did I mention Daniel purchased a $1 million dollar bottle of wine?  You gotta do, what you gotta do to impress the lady.
And Ashley is back.  She secured her job back with Conrad Grayson through blackmail.  Is there any other way to land a job? :) AHHH, the drama on Revenge.  Love it.  Happy almost Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts