Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

On the Tube ♥ Islands in the Stream

It that magical day of the week again... TUESDAY... Hart of Dixie Tuesdays!!! :)  This week was the awkward... I'm dating your ex, let's double date and keep running into each other episode.
George Tucker's mom decided that George and Zoe belong together... so she kidnapped them on the boat?  This gave them time to discuss why they weren't together.  Meanwhile, Lemon was determined to find out who her dad was dating.  Lemon found out and promised Shelby she was on her way out of Brick's life.
Oh, Lavon...

2 comments:

  1. What's up it's mе, I am alѕo visiting
    this web ρage rеgularlу, this wеb site іѕ in fаct good аnd the visіtors
    are aсtually sharing nicе thoughts.
    My site Loans for Bad Credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if
    I сoulԁ I dеsire to ѕuggest you ѕome
    interestіng thingѕ or tips. Perhaps you cаn write next articleѕ
    refеrring to thiѕ article. ӏ wiѕh
    to read more thіngs about it!
    Here is my blog post ... personal loans for people with bad credit

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts