Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

At the Cinema ♥ Les Miserables

I finally saw Les Miserables.  This movie is AMAZING.  I loved it.  I knew it was going to be good, but I didn’t know it was going to be great.  I think I must be one of the only people who has never seen the old movie, never seen the musical, etc.  I didn’t even know the storyline, which might have made the movie even better.  I think the actors did an excellent job especially Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman.   
I also really loved one of the main songs in the middle of the movie in the rain by newcomer Samantha Barks.  I was a little disturbed by how tiny her waist was in the movie though.  It was just so small I couldn’t believe it.  I think she was one of the actors they cast for her vocal prowess instead of her acting repertoire and she did an awesome job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts