Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year Honeybees ♥

Wishing you a fabulous new year's eve and beyond...

May it be a fabulous year filled with fun, friends and maybe an adventure or two!
I did a pre-new year's party with some great girlfriends including Julie.  We got all dressed up and did a fun happy hour downtown and went dancing to some random music.  I'm working tomorrow (time and a half baby) and I'm saving my money for a pre-birthday LA trip in the end of January so I can definitely use the cash!  So I'm not doing anything big tonight, but I am going to be eating steak at one of my favorite restaurants Black Angus (so good for all you carnivores).  And then tomorrow I plan to be good... ;) *happy*HAPPY*happy* New Year's Eve honeybees!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts