Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

At the Cinema ♥ Here Comes the Boom

Here Comes the Boom is a GREAT movie and it's even at the cheap theater!  You can't really beat $4 for a movie at Valley Theater.  I knew the basic storyline that a high school teacher goes into the ring to raise money to save the school's music program.
And I'm happy to write that Here Comes the Boom is everything you want it to be... inspirational, heart warming and a lot funnier than I expected.  I don't think it did great at the box office, but I loved it.  So go see it at your local cheap theater or wait until February 5 to watch it on DVD.  And that's right before my birthday (February 7) if you are looking to get me a birthday present ;)  Did you see the movie?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts