Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

At the Cinema ♥ The Hobbit

Nothing like a good movie to take your mind off your own problems, right?  I wanted to see The Hobbit and was having a terrible night so I decided to do it!  And it was still a great movie even considering my awful mood.  So I'm sure it will be even better the second time.
I saw it in 3D and there were a lot of scenes that seemed designed especially for 3D.  That being said, I didn't like the clarity of some of the faster moving sequences in 3D so I would like to see it 2D and see if this fixes the clarity issues that I noticed.  
I didn't think The Hobbit was as good as any of the Lord of the Rings movies, but maybe it's just me.  It still is most definitely worth seeing in the theater to see how the unexpected journey began.  You will get acquainted with new characters and old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts