Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Good Eats ♥ Potbelly

It's a sandwich shop!  They just opened in Tanasbourne, OR five weeks ago.  There is also a location in Portland, OR.  I spent a semester in Washington, DC during grad school working at ABC News and there was a Potbelly right around the corner.  It was one of my favorite lunch spots.  They have really yummy sandwiches and milkshakes.  And I'm sooooo excited that now we have one in Oregon to enjoy.  Seriously, try it out!  You will not regret.


Potbelly
2096 NW Stucki Ave
Portland, OR

So Potbelly, pretty much made my Sunday... but then I got to go to a Blazers game too!  It was a Stanford alumni event and it was soooo much fun.  I even got to meet a player Robin Lopez that went to Stanford.  He has the best hair!  

So all in all, a fabulous Sunday!  (I even got a red top for like $4 to wear to the game... and I picked up a couple other tops for a steal also.  Yay Macy's clearance rack)  I just don't want to work tomorrow... I would rather just go shopping and to basketball games please!  You know... the fun stuff :)  I'll be dreaming of basketball players.  XOXO honey bees!



2 comments:

Popular Posts