Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Your Face ♥ Tweezerman Love


I have been wanting to try a pair of Tweezerman tweezers for quite a while, but I just haven’t wanted to spend $20 on a pair of tweezers.  (Even though I am endless frustrated with my cheap tweezers that seem to not work as often as they work).  So for Christmas, I asked for a pair of Tweezermans.  And they are AMAZING.  They are so sharp and precise when you grab a hair, it comes right out!  In fact, you actually need to be careful because they are so sharp you can actually grab you skin, ouch.  Also, a nice addition is free sharpening service for as long as the implement can be sharpened with no outbound shipping and handling and no processing fees.  I’ve only used the tweezers once, but so far it seems worth the investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts