Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

At the Cinema ♥ The Hobbit Take 2

Well I went to see The Hobbit for the second time today.  It's a little tradition I like to call... let's go the movies on Christmas.  Because, well, I just love the movies.

And I am happy to say that The Hobbit was even better the second time!  I'm not sure why, but the first time all the singing kind of annoyed me, but this time it did not annoy me at all.  I loved it!  (Not the singing, but the movie)

  I also had family with me so I could confirm that some of the action parts were a bit blurry... it something having to do with the 3D technology.  Have you seen The Hobbit yet?  Did you love it?


My favorite parts of the movie involved Gandalf and were quite quotable:

Saruman believes it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay... small acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? Perhaps it is because I am afraid and he gives me courage! 

But if you do, remember this: true courage is about knowing not when to take a life, but when to spare one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts