Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Spotted ❤ Francesca's

My friend Julie loves this boutique.  I needed a pick-me-up so I decided to check it out.  It is indeed adorable.  I purchased this fun sparkly stretchy ring.  It is even prettier than it photographs because it is so iridescent.  It was $16.  (A bit much for costume jewelry, but it was really pretty and I had a really bad day.)
The boutique has women's clothing, accessories and even housewares.  Lots of color, lots of style.


My favorite, of course, the accessories table!
Francesca's is at Bridgeport Village


Bridgeport Village
7351 SW Bridgeport Rd.
Tigard, OR 97224
(503) 443-1580
Mon-Sat: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Sun: 11:00am - 6:00pm



One more shot of my new ring!


Have you ever been to Francesca's?  What did you think of the boutique?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts