Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New to Use ❤ Kelly Clarkson

"I'm so over it."  Kelly Clarkson is sick of the focus on her fluctuating weight and the weight-related pressures of society.  She also says that she has "no desire to be super-skinny" in an interview with Redbook.


She also experienced some tough times after winning American Idol.


"I'm going to be completely honest — I had no one looking out for me. They were looking out for the show, and it was horrible. I was 19 years old. I was smart enough to know that it wasn't about me, but that didn't make it any easier," she confesses. "I'm all cried out about it, but my first four years, I hated my life; I almost quit a dozen times."


Awww.... it's sad to hear she had such a hard time after Idol.  :(  I love Kelly Clarkson and her lovely songbird voice.  Things seem to be looking up with hew new beau Brandon Blackstock.  Hopefully things stay that way for the amazing and inspirational Clarkson.


Read the full Yahoo news story here:
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/balancedliving/kelly-clarkson-no-desire-super-skinny-142836489.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts