Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Spotted ❤ A Taste of Sichuan

Egg flower soup - lots of egg & a little corn, but the flavor isn't great


The tea had a delicious flavor, but I'm not used to the tea leaves floating in the tea.  (My mom suggested to bring cheesecloth with me next time so I could strain my own tea. Lol)


The Moo Goo Gai Pan was delicious. And came in a super generous portion for lunch and was $6.95. My mom had the Vegetable Medley which was also delish. You have the option of steamed or vegetable fried rice.


The cream cheese wontons were good... You can never go completely wrong with fried things filled with cream cheese. But compared to other places, it's definitely on the low end of the quality scale. 

The service was super fast (my mom would describe it as abrupt). I would definitely come back for lunch!  Click here for the restaurant website.  It's located in Tanasbourne, OR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts