Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Yo Zone is Yo Fun!


Who doesn't love Frozen Yogurt?  I'm sure there is someone out there... actually, I guess I know 1 person who is not a big fan of awesome yogurt shops where you get to make your own yogurt creation!  This can mean very pretty yogurt creations or something a little crazy!  Like this...

There is actually Strawberry Lemonade yogurt under all those other goodies.  And it is seriously delicious!

You can make your frozen yogurt creation as healthy (or unhealthy as you desire).  My Yo Zone fave is the PEANUT BUTTER topping.  Seriously amazing with the hot fudge and cheesecake pieces.

Yo Zone is a family business, actually fellow blogger Rachel's family.  If you're local and want to check it out sometime, here are the deets.  And let me know what you think!  Or better yet... let Rachel know. ;)

18033 NW Evergreen Pkwy, Beaverton, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts