Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Help me make it through the night - Hart of Dixie

Who doesn't love a Halloween-themed episode of a favorite TV show?  Add in some costumes, Rachel Bilson, cute boys and Southern charm and we have Hart of Dixie - Halloween style!  I absolutely loved Zoe's Cleopatra costume.  I think we should all channel a little Cleopatra in our daily lives.  It's all about the eyes ladies!  So don't forget your modern day kohl, i.e. eyeliner.  The darker, the better.  Oh, and this news producer that Lemon hooked up with?  GORGEOUS.  I wonder if he'll be around for a few episodes or not?  I guess we'll find out next week!

Well I hope you had a super fun Halloween.  And if you want to catch up on the latest episode of Hart of Dixie, you can watch here.  XOXO honeybees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts