Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

How do you like me now? - Hart of Dixie

Bluebell took a poll about Zoe's new beau Joel... and it's not looking good!  Only 13% of the townsfolk think Zoe and Joel belong together.  So Zoe sets out to make Joel popular ASAP.  (Can I tell you how much I love Zoe and Lavon as besties?)  A good plan, except remember how long it took for the town to warm up to Zoe?  And Zoe is anything but patient.  So she concocts a plan to get the town's approval through the vote of leadership, also known as the town's Pastor.  Do you want really impresses me?  How Zoe can make anything into such a disaster, but she always looks good while doing it and it works out in the end?  Umm, why doesn't this happen to me?  Is it because I need to concoct more crazy plans?  Random side note, but something to consider for us all to consider.  Do we make enough crazy plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts