Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Oh my goodness gracious, it's almost September!

Hello Honeybees!

I hope you had an excellent week.  This week went by crazy fast for me.  I'm not really sure why except maybe cause I was kind of exhausted from going to the beach last week.  Does that make any sense?  Probably not.

But YAY for more weekends.

Well I guess the first exciting thing is that I had an Etsy sale!  WOOOHOO.  I sold a little yoda that I made to a fellow PDX etsy seller Meg.


You would be surprised (or maybe it's just me) how hard it is to get sales on Etsy. I do pretty well at bazaars and craft shows where people can see and touch the product, but online sales are a lot trickier!  It's a way bigger marketplace.  However, I've started attending some Etsy events with Sarah so I'm definitely learning.

The PDX Etsy event was held at a very cool little place called the White Owl Social Club.  I would say I DID NOT fit in with my pink blazer.  It was a very cool crowd.  A lot of black.  A lot of tattoos.  Sometimes I feel very "unPortland" and I wonder where my crowd is... definitely not here.  But they have a super cute back patio (HUGE patio) and yummy food with vegan options!

I had the sliders.  I love cute things.  Including little burgers.  They were tasty!  And the fries were yummy too.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Get a little R&R.  I don't believe we do quite enough of that in our crazy busy lives filled with all sorts of other stuff!

Treat of the Day


You are going to LOVE this puppy roll video.  It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.  And I want a puppy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts