Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

On the Tube ♥ Revenge Season Finale

On Sunday it was Revenge time, 2 hours of Revenge was a great way to end season 2!  This has become one of my favorite shows... it might even be my favorite show.
Now I am definitely not happy about the person who died during the season finale... but I'm not going to ruin it in case you haven't seen the episode yet.  BUT I do remember when Victoria supposedly died last year... so who knows right?
Conrad Grayson has somehow managed to squirm his way into political office... really?!?
Then the initiative strikes again...
This time with a big explosion at Grayson Global.  Who to blame, but Aiden?  (Well, at least it's convenient to pin it on him.)
There is a whole lot of other drama too... Emily finds out Aiden killed her mentor.  Our favorite hacker Nolan gets hauled off to jail.  And does Jack find out who Emily really is?  

I'm sooooo going to miss Revenge this summer.  Do we really need to have summer breaks?  It's going to be a long while until we get to see Revenge again the fall and I for one cannot wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts