Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Make & Take ♥ A new display


A much improved display at my second show... we were much more successful also.  I'm looking for lots of shows to book during the holiday season (now - christmas).  I already have a total of 7 lined up so I'm doing way better than last year. :)  I'm going for smaller shows with a lower table fee so I shouldn't have to worry about selling enough to always break even and hopefully make some profit.


We found a shoe display at The Container Store that I'm using to display the hats.  It's perfect and even spins.  It's regularly priced $29.99.  I also purchased some stacking bins to add some organization to my table.  They are $5.99 each and super light weight to add some organization and more room for the display.


My friend Sarah and her mom Janet were also vendors!  It's going to be a very busy Christmas season will all these bazaars.  I'm excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts