Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

At the Cinema ♥ Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor

After seeing the trailer for Tyler Perry's latest movie Temptation, I knew I had to see it.




This movie was not what I expected at all, but it definitely has a message.  An important message, something a lot of movies today are lacking.


I thought about what I could write about Temptation without giving away the storyline and what else came to mind, but the lovely Kim Kardashian?


Kim Kardashian plays Ava who is the main character Judith's bitchy coworker and makeover fairy godmother.  During some of Kardashian's scenes, I wanted to see her own her bitchiness a bit more.  It was kind of like she was trying to be bitchy, but not too mean.  I'd rather just see her be a complete bitch.  I know she has it in her!  But she did have a great funny scene in the movie and overall did a pretty good job.  Could she use some acting lessons?  Probably, but when you're a Kardashian you can land movie roles without acting school.

Did you see Temptation?  What did you think?  Did you love it?  Hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts