Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Red Box It ♥ Alex Cross

Alex Cross didn't really feel like a big budget movie to me... it was kind of like a cop show on TV.  Maybe this is because I watch too many cop shows on TV?  I mean Alex Cross was good, entertaining and had an intriguing storyline, but it seemed of quality only slightly better than TV.  And maybe that's not a bad thing either.  Maybe we just have really excellent TV.
So let's get to the movie deets: Tyler Perry is Alex Cross.  Now I haven't read the books... although, I heard the movie is nothing like the books (sounds familiar, right?)  But I think Tyler Perry did an A+ job as Alex Cross.  We also had a great villain Matthew Fox (hello, Party of Five star!).  Fox was a very convincing bad guy.
And Edward Burns... I haven't seen him in a minute either.  I love his unique voice.  
The verdict?  Alex Cross is definitely worth the Red Box price!  Some would probably think it's a bit cheesy, but I think we all know I'm OK with a little cheese... So have you seen Alex Cross?  What did you think?  (OH and CONGRATS on getting through Monday... I feel like this was my first real Monday in quite a while and it was a little rough.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs
    use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Take a look at my blog ... walking calculator

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts