Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Good Reads ♥ Spirit Bound

I'm still reeling from this book in the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead.  Spirit Bound was the 5th book in the series of vampire novels.  They are pure fun and entertainment.  The book also packed in several surprises... a lot more than the other books.  I can't believe I only have one book left in the series.  I can't wait to read it, but at the same time I'm going to miss reading the books.  I guess I'm lucky I now have the whole set  so I can reread them whenever I want.  Richelle Mead also has a spin-off series that my friend said is good.  It's called the Bloodlines series and is based on Sydney's life as an alchemist.  I'll probably start that series once I finish Book 6.  Have you read the Vampire Academy books?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts