Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

NW Travels ♥ Lincoln City

I took a trip to Lincoln City, Oregon from my birthday.  We stayed at the Looking Glass Inn in historic Lincoln City.  It was a lovely hotel just across from the bay and walking distance to Mo's, one of my favorite restaurants at the coast.  I would highly recommend the Whirlpool Suite!
We also had a delicious birthday breakfast at Slappy CakesWarren tried the dried cherries and homemade nutella and he raved about the chocolotely hazelnut concoction.  I had the PB pancake batter, chocoloate chips, bacon and whipped cream (the whipped cream was because it was my BDAY).  Sooooo good!  Slappy Cakes is just awesome - try it if you haven't.

Slappy Cakes
4246 SE Belmont St  Portland, OR 97215
 do you see a face?
 my little masterpiece - sweet & savory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts