Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me♥♥♥

I celebrated my 30th Birthday last week with some fabulous friends at a karaoke bar.  See if you can spot Warren, Holly, Julie and Sarah in this blog post. ;)

The Cake
This was a delicious chocolate covered strawberry cake with a vintage barbie silhouette on top.  My theme was vintage barbie and black & pink.

The Favors 
I ordered some mini candy bars and kiss labels with the vintage barbie silhouette.  I bought the valentine's day hershey's kisses and picked out the pink and silver kisses to use for favors.

The Dress
I picked this dress to match my theme.  It kind of looks like Barbie's black & white swimsuit.  I ordered it online and completely lucked out.  It fit perfectly and was super flattering.  It's available from Alloy.


And props to Yen for styling my hair!  I LOVED it.  And MAC for my limited edition Archie Girl's lipstick Daddy's Little Girl.  Thank you to all my lovely friends who came out and celebrated with me.  I'm thinking my 30s are going to be quite fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts