Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Your face

Pink punch 



I've been wanting to try Maybelline's Baby Lips ever since I saw the adorable packaging.


It's described as 8 hour moisture + lip renewal and it is AMAZING.  I used it the first night and I could see a difference by the next morning.  It even makes my lips look fuller because they are better moisturized.  The "clinical strength" lip balm has an SPF of 20.  I'm not really sure what clinical strength lip balm means... except they did a clinical study and after four weeks lips were 82% visibly less dry, 94% less rough, 77% more supple and 77% better looking.  Well you don't have to wait a month... I saw immediate results.  I picked the pink punch flavor.  It's a nice fruity flavor and has a bright pink color.  So go ahead and baby those lips!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts