Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Your Face

Double the lashes, double the fun ❤




I first came across the concept of double lashes at Ulta when I bought a pair of Eylure Naturalites Double Lashes.  The effect?  AMAZING.  If you love thick and dark lashes then double lashes are the way to go.




The drawback?  My Eylure Naturalites Double Lashes only lasted for one wear.  They just didn't hold up.  I'm used to being able to use a pair of lashes at least three times before you have to toss them.  When I took the Eylure Naturalites Double Lashes off they ripped apart and were done after a single wear.  They also were pretty stiff and uncomfortable (although, the effect was worth it).


DRUM ROLL please....




I just found Ardell Double Up lashes that utilize the same double lash concept.  I have used Ardell lashes a lot and anticipate this Double Up style will be my new favorite.  After my experience with the Eylure lashes, I just couldn't bring myself to buy another pair.  And now I don't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts