Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Doll Face

A MAC makeover 







I absolutely loved my makeup artist Austin.  He did the most fabulous job on my makeover.  I was wearing a red belt so instead of going with the traditional red lips he did this!  He used red liner and red eye shadow to create the pop of red color just above the crease.  Then he used silver and black to create the rest of the eye look.  The icing on the cake was the black cream eyeliner and super long lashes.  I have used this pair of lashes again and again and they are still holding up and looking fabulous.  For this reason, I would say there is a definite difference in the quality of lashes that MAC sells versus Ardell.  (Although, this makes since when you are paying $15 for pair of lashes versus $5... and sometimes you can even get Ardell lashes on sale.)  This was definitely my favorite MAC makeover to date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts