Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Despicable Me 2, Frozen Yogurt & a very Happy Labor Day!

I finally saw Despicable Me 2.  Oh my goodness, it's soooo funny and good!  I can wholeheartedly recommend.  It's a super fun sequel and at least as good as the original, I might even like it a little better.
And I just LOVE this little girl soooo much.
And of course, the minions!
I hope you have a great Labor Day and enjoy whatever you end up doing.  I'll be working on Monday... saving up the vacation time for an awesome vacation to Disney World.  I'm going to have the vacation time, but I need to work on saving some dollars too! :)
A little sweet treat from Yo Zone was a great way to end the weekend.
And for the crafting corner, my mom made this adorable little cat hat that I'll be sending soon to a friend who has a baby boy!  He's already 7 months old and they just moved back to the states from Korea. :)  Matching booties will be coming soon.
Well this has been a super random blog post, but I guess it's been a bit of a random week.  So there ya go.... XOXO honeybees

2 comments:

Popular Posts