Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tuesday night is a crazy night for pedicures!

My friend Michelle and I decided we would do some well-deserved pampering with a pedicure after work and then dinner.  Well, I ended up at FOUR different salons before we could get in some place.  The pedi business was booming last night in Beaverton, OR.  The first place we tried was supposed to have $17 pedicures so I could see why they were busy.  It was packed to the gills with women getting their toesies painted.  I guess it's summer?  (here for a limited time in Oregon)  We ended up at Elegant Nails.  They did a good job and got us right in, but their price point was $25 ($5 more than the place I normally go and didn't do the hot wax dip as Michelle pointed out).  It was definitely worth the couple of extra dollars to not have to wait though.  And ta-da a super blue pedi (that I wasn't sure I would like that I absolutely LOVE)...


Next, it was off to dinner.  We shared this really yummy shrimp and mushroom appetizer at Atzeca.  It was sauteed in garlic - sooooo good!


And finally some bag pursuing at Nordstroms.  We both loved this Chloe bag.  (It was like the bag below, but in a deep plum)


I thought I would dream of purses, but I actually ended up dreaming of mailings!  (Thank you job.... lol and a certain tall person)

1 comment:

Popular Posts