Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

A night at the movies with Hugh Jackman

Hugh Jackman as the Wolverine that is!



I feel like this review is going too simple.  "The Wolverine was awesome, you should see it."  Pretty simple, right?  I didn't see it in 3D and I was curious how much that would change the experience.  If anything, it might just be a little cooler in 3D and even more engaging.

The Wolverine was definitely the perfect way to spend a Friday evening after a week of working.  Fun fact, Hugh Jackman is 44 years old.  Wow.  What an amazingly good looking guy, some people age sooooo well.



A honey lust's rating?
♥♥♥♥♥= AMAZING true love

This review is super short and sweet, but I don't like to giveaway anything about the plot line in my reviews. :)

Go see The Wolverine.  And please don't be stupid and get up before the end to leave.  We all know that with X-Men movies they put an extra clip at the end after the credits!  Hint, hint.


Be sure to comment below after you've seen The Wolverine and let me know what you think.  Have a wonderful weekend honeybees.  XOXO.  (I hope it's productive and restful all at the same time)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts