Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

At the cinema ❤ Brave

This was a cute movie with excellent graphics.  But I need to learn to stop reading reviews before I go to the movies because then I can't help thinking about the review when I'm watching the movie.  Basically, I would say this is a good movie, not a great movie.  I agree with the People magazine reviewer that the storyline could have been better.  (But the People magazine reviewer thought there shouldn't have even been a witch... I mean it's Disney.  What are fairytales made of if not witches?  I just would have liked the story to move me more.)  The graphics were flawless and the scenes absolutely beautiful.  And I wouldn't have minded a bit of a love story... although, I liked that this movie was more focused on the main character getting to determine her own fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts